Colorado Rafting Jobs And More
At Mad Adventures, we’re MAD about giving our customers the best whitewater rafting trips in Colorado at the best prices. We have something for everyone, from the wickedly awesome class ll and IV rapids on Clear Creek near Idaho Springs to the family-friendly Upper Colorado River outside of Kremmling. And if you’re looking for a fun summer job in a dynamic environment, we may be looking for you.
Looking to grow your Outdoor career? With our multi-season operation in conjunction with our sister company, Grand Adventures, we have opportunities for the experienced and novice outdoor professionals.
Summer Jobs Available
On River Staff:
- Whitewater Rafting Guides – Experienced
- Swiftwater Rescue Courses are available every May
- Whitewater Rafting Guides – No Experience / Novice
- We offer a free raft guide training course for new hires
- Safety Kayaker – Class IV Experience Required
Off River Staff:
- Bus Driver-CDL Class B PIl license required
- Office Reservationist/Retail Staff
To Apply for or inquire about a position please email us at email@example.com We look forward to discussing our opportunities with you.
- Summer Positions – Feb thru Mid May annually
- Winter Positions – Sept thru Mid Nov annually
- Please visit us at www.grandadventures.com for Winter Positions
MAD Adventures, along with our sister company Grand Adventures, offer seasonal (Summer and Winter) and year-round employment opportunities. We are in the unique position to employ staff on a year-round basis between our various adventures (Rafting/Side by Sides /Snowmobiling Tours & Rentals). Get your foot in the door and earn one of our coveted year-round positions!