As we all adjust to our “new normal” in accordance with local officials and government guidelines we are implementing the below procedures for our operation. These guidelines are valid as of June 1st 2020 and will be updated as required.
- All employees are given a symptom and temperature check before their shift
- Customers will be asked if they are symptomatic at check-in. A temperature check will be given if requested. If you have a fever or symptoms then you will not be allowed to participate.
- If anyone in your party is sick, stay home and re-book your outing for at least 14 day after the last symptoms.
- Masks are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn until we are in the rafts
- We will not require you to wear a mask while in the raft for safety purposes, but you are welcome to wear one if you choose
- You must provide your own mask
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in the store at one time
- We will utilize outdoor check-ins as weather permits
- We will request all groups to social distance by 6 feet from other groups at our location
- Pre-Trip Safety Talks will occur at each river office in order to accommodate social distance guidelines
- We will only run up to 50% capacity in our vehicles to create distancing
- We will group families together on the vehicles and create distance between families by leaving an empty row between groups
- Windows will remain open during transport
- Vehicles are cleaned before, during, and after each trip
- Seat behind the driver will be left empty
- No more than two reservation groups per boat, up to the boats legal capacity
- If you wish to ensure that no other parties are in your boat, please call us for options for private boats (fee’s will apply)
- Although we regularly clean all our offices and rafting gear, we will be doing regular enhanced cleaning
- When pens, clipboards, or other materials are required there will be a “clean” and “dirty” bin clearly marked
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout your visit, except while in the raft
We realize that people will have different concerns moving forward. Please contact us ahead of time or ask any staff member upon arrival if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.