We had a successful 2020 season as we all adjusted to our new normal with COVID. In accordance with local officials and government guidelines we implemented the below procedures for our operation last season. We are anticipating running our operation under the same or similar rules / guidance as last season…but this is subject to change as State and Local rules continue to evolve. We will update these rules as we have more information.
- All employees are given a symptom and temperature check before their shift
- Customers will be asked if they are symptomatic at check-in. A temperature check will be given if requested. If you have a fever or symptoms then you will not be allowed to participate.
- If anyone in your party is sick, stay home and re-book your outing for at least 14 days after the last symptoms.
- Masks are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn until we are at the river
- We will not require you to wear a mask while in the raft for safety purposes
- You must provide your own mask
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in the store at one time
- We will utilize outdoor check-ins as weather permits
- We will request all groups to social distance by 6 feet from other groups at our location to the extent possible
- We request everyone complete the Electronic Waiver / Participant Agreement prior to arrival day of your trip to help expedite the process
- We will only run up to 50% capacity in our vehicles to create distancing
- We will group families together on the vehicles and create distance between families by leaving an empty row between groups
- Windows will remain open during transport
- Vehicles are cleaned before and after each trip
- Seat behind the driver will be left empty
- No more than two reservation groups per boat, up to the boats legal capacity
- If you wish to ensure that no other parties are in your boat, please call us for options for private boats (fee’s will apply)
- Although we regularly clean all our offices and rafting gear, we will be doing regular enhanced cleaning
- When pens, clipboards, or other materials are required there will be a “clean” and “dirty” bin clearly marked
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout your visit, except while in the raft
We realize that people will have different concerns moving forward. Please contact us ahead of time or ask any staff member upon arrival if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.