We had a successful 2020 season as we all adjusted to our new normal with COVID. In accordance with local officials and government guidelines, we are implementing the below procedures for our 2021 season….but this is subject to change as State and Local rules continue to evolve. We will update these rules as necessary. Current as of May 6th, 2021
- Masks are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn until we are at the river
- You are not required to wear your mask while in the raft for safety purposes
- You must provide your own mask or purchase one from us
- Masks are required for everyone age 2 and above, therefore all of our customers
- If anyone in your party is sick with the well-known symptoms of COVID, stay home and rebook your outing for a later time. Cancellation and rebooking policies will be adhered to
- We will utilize outdoor check-ins as weather permits
- We request all groups socially distance by 6ft whenever practical to do so
- We request everyone complete the Electronic Waiver / Participant Agreement online prior to your arrival for your trip to help expedite the check-in process
- Windows will remain open during transport (Bus and / or Van), weather permitting
- Vehicles are sanitized before and after each trip
If you wish to ensure no other parties are in your boat, please call us for options on private boats (fee’s will apply).
We realize that everyone has different concerns regarding COVID. Please contact us ahead of time if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate. Rebooking and cancellation policies will be adhered to, so please make the effort to ensure your satisfaction with our procedures in advance so that we all have a fun experience.