Continental Divide Tour
Explore the vast terrain in Winter Park’s Arapahoe National Forest with our Continental Divide Off-Road Tour. We depart from our convenient location in Winter Park and ride 15 miles up the historic Corona Pass road to the Continental Divide and Corona Pass at nearly 12,000ft in elevation. You will drive your own machine on the tour while following one of our qualified guides. This trip includes breathtaking panoramic views of the Continental Divide, the Rocky Mountains, and Fraser Valley. We will pass by the historic railroad train trestle that used to operate as a 23-mile long railroad over Rollins Pass. There will be multiple opportunities for enjoying the views, taking pictures, and occasionally a short hike up the top of the Continental Divide.
What we provide
- Professional Guide
- Rain Poncho: Available for Purchase
- Bandanas: Available for Purchase
What you need to bring
- Closed toe shoes you don’t mind getting wet and or muddy.
- Clothes to get dirty in…dusty, muddy wet
- Warm layers for higher altitudes
- Water or snacks
- Bandana or facemask
- A few extra bucks if your guide is great
Manufacturer: BRP Can-Am
4 Seat Quad-Can-Am Maverick Sport MAX DPR 1000R
All Off-Road Tour trips are operated by our sister company, Darou Ventures, LLC dba Grand Adventures. Darou Ventures LLC is an equal opportunity provider and operates under a special use permit from the USDA Forest Service in the Arapahoe-Roosevelt National Forest.
Mid / Late June thru Mid September
Minimum Driver Age: 18 years old with valid license present day ofMinimum Passenger Age: 4 years old
- Colorado Law mandates a Booster Seat or Safety Seat until age 8
- We rent Booster Seats for $10 if needed
- Driver: $200 - $250
- Passenger: $60
- 8:15am, 8:45am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 2:15pm, 2:45pm
- Please plan to spend 3 to 3.5 hours total with us
- You are responsible for any and all damage that occurs to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. A damage deposit for your machine is required. A credit card imprint will be made of your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Credit Card the day of your trip the card holder must be present with you. We do not accept American Express..
- Upon check-in for your trip, you may choose to purchase our "Repair Fund" program. Please Visit here for more information.
This link will redirect you to our Sister Company, Grand Adventures website for booking.