Off Road Side by Side ATV
Continental Divide Tour
Explore the vast terrain in Winter Park’s Arapahoe National Forest with our Continental Divide Tour. We depart from our convenient location in Winter Park and ride 15 miles up the historic Corona Pass road to the Continental Divide and Corona Pass at nearly 12,000ft in elevation. You will drive your own machine on the tour while following one of our qualified guides. This trip includes breathtaking panoramic views of the Continental Divide, Rocky Mountains, and Fraser Valley. We will pass by the historic railroad train trestle that used to operate as a 23 mile long railroad over Rollins Pass. There will be multiple opportunities for enjoying the views, taking pictures, and occassionally a short hike up top the Continental Divide.
This trip is perfect for families and adventurers alike. Our Side by Side ATV machines come in a 4 seat configuration.
- Season: Mid June thru Early September
- Minimum Driver Age: 18 years old with valid license present day of
- Minimum Passenger Age: 4 years old
- Colorado Law mandates a Booster Seat or Safety Seat until age 8
- We do not provide these so you must bring them with you
- Driver: $190
- Passenger: $60
- Meeting Times:
- 8:15am, 8:45am, 11:15am, 11:45am, 2:15pm, 2:45pm
- Please plan to spend 3 to 3.5 hours total with us
- Damage Deposit:
- You are responsible for any and all damage that occurs to your machine while on tour, no exceptions. A damage deposit for your machine is required. A credit card imprint will be made of your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Credit Card the day of your trip the card holder must be present with you. We do not accept Debit or American Express for damage deposits and no day of exceptions can be made.
- Unfortunately at this time we do not offer insurance
What we provide:
- Professional Guide
- For Rent: Rain Suits
- Bandanas: Available for Purchase
What you need to bring:
- Closed toe shoes you don’t mind getting wet and or muddy.
- Clothes to get dirty in…dusty, muddy wet
- Warm layers for higher altitudes
- Water or snacks
- Bandana or facemask
- A few extra bucks if your guide is great
Manufacturer: BRP Can-Am
4 Seat Quad – Can-Am Commander MAX DPS 800
All off-road trips are operated by our sister company, Darou Ventures, LLC dba Grand Adventures. Darou Ventures LLC is an equal opportunity provider and operates under a special use permit from the USDA Forest Service in the Arapahoe-Roosevelt National Forest.