Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- All of our outdoor adventure activities require reservations. NO Walk-ins, please.
- Full payment is required to guarantee all reservations
- Please arrive at your scheduled meet time and location to allow for the right amount of time to check in for your trip, preparing to get on the river, safety instruction, etc. If you arrive after your meeting time, even if it is at no fault of your own, and we do not have sufficient time to prepare you for your scheduled trip, you will not be able to participate and you will not be issued a refund or rescheduled on a later trip.
- Weather is not a cause for cancellation since our trips run rain or shine.
We have separate cancellation policies for individual and group bookings. Please read carefully and understand the policy that applies to your specific reservation and make sure everyone in your party has read and understands the reservation and cancellation policies to avoid any cancellation disputes or misunderstandings.
You will be emailed a confirmation email, please review it and double check your trip date, time, meeting location and number of participants.
MAD Adventures cannot be held responsible and will not issue refunds for personal inconveniences, health related issues, family emergencies, injuries, road conditions, public transportation delays, traffic jams, or inclement weather. When you make your reservation we are reserving a space for you and now turning away other potential guests.
- TRIP INSURANCE. In today’s changing travel environment, it’s important to protect your travel investment so you can relax and enjoy your trip. Unforeseen events such as flight delays, baggage loss or even a sudden sickness or injury could impact your travel plans. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services. For more information on the available plans, get a quote, or to enroll, click here or contact Travelex Insurances Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location # 06-0332.
- The product descriptions provided here are only brief summaries and may be changed without notice. The full coverage terms and details, including limitations and exclusions, are contained in the insurance policy. Travelex Insurance Services , Inc CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. V94
Group Size Of 1-14 People:
48 hour cancellation policy. For individual reservations we require full payment when you make your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover. If you must cancel your reservation and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment less 15%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we cannot refund any portion of the payment. All sales inside 48 hours are final and non-refundable for any reason.
Group Size 15+ People:
48 hour cancellation policy. We require 50% deposit at the time of booking if reserved outside of 7 days prior to your trip. Second 50% due at 7 days prior. We require full payment within 7 days. We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover. If you must cancel your Outdoor Adventure reservation and we are notified at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we will refund your payment less 15%. If you cancel for any reason and we are notified less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled meet time, we cannot refund any portion of the payment. All sales inside 48 hours are final and non-refundable for any reason.
All outdoor adventure activities, including whitewater rafting involve elements of risk. If you have any physical concerns, please consult your physician before rafting with us. MAD Adventures does not assume liability for personal injuries or death. You must sign an “acknowledgement of risk participant agreement” form prior to your trip. Please note that a legal guardian must sign for minors, no exceptions. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. To review the agreement prior to your trip please click here
Please know that we cannot allow anyone impaired by drugs, including alcohol, to go on any of our trips. No refund will be made.