River Rafting in colorado — Group Trip Planning Guide
As Group Leader, you have an exciting and challenging job ahead of you. When arranging a rafting trip for a group, one of the toughest tasks is getting everyone to the right spot at the right time and making sure everyone understands the reservation & cancellation policies.
Group size of 15 or more:
Receive 10% off your entire reservation! The group leader must reserve and pay for your trip in order for the discount to apply
To ensure your group gets the trip of its choice, we strongly urge you to make reservations in advance. Weekend trips usually fill faster than weekday trips, but both can fill weeks in advance. To reserve your trip, a deposit of 50% of the trip’s cost is required when you make your reservation if you reserve more than 7 days in advance. If within 7 days, full payment is required. If you reserved your spots with a 50% deposit, the remaining balance is due 7 days prior to your trip.
Call us at 970-726-5290 to make your reservation and tell us:
- Your name and group name. Your reservation will be listed under your name.
- The river your group would like to raft.
- The length of trip your group would like (i.e., half day, full day or overnight).
- The date(s) your group would like to raft.
- The exact number of people in your group. Make sure all participants meet the minimum age requirements for the trip you wish to take.
- Your billing address and phone number.
Remember you an always reserve your adventure online through the website by clicking here
You have these important duties as Group Leader:
Provide Mad Adventures all necessary information about your group. We only accept changes in your group’s reservation from you.
Inform your group members of all the essential details:
- Payment deadlines
- Cancellation deadlines
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Trip safety and liability information
- Arrival time and location!
- What to wear
- Name in which the reservation is made
- That all changes and payments must be made by you, the group leader
- That the trip is booked with Mad Adventures and that the phone number is 970-726-5290
- Read, understand, and agree to the Mad Adventures cancellation and refund policies